Updated 28th February 2021
ALERT LEVEL 2
We are OPEN and taking bookings.
Fellow thrill seekers! To help prevent the spread of COVID-19, we all have to do our part. The feeling of free fall will always be the same incredible feeling, but we do have to change how we operate things a little.
The safety of you and our staff is extremely important to us. There are a few extra things to consider when you come to visit us. We’ve outlined a few extra precautions you need to be aware of below. We ask for your patience and co-operation while we navigate through these changes.
ALERT LEVEL 2 PROCEDURES
As New Zealand is in Alert level 2, we are not able to accommodate the following customers:
- Anyone showing signs of COVID19 or feeling unwell. This includes anyone with a cough, high temp (38c), shortness of breath, sore throat, sneezing/runny nose, loss of smell, or
- Anyone who has been in contact with a COVID19 positive person in the last 14 days.
In addition, we encourage any at-risk persons (staff or customers) not to come onsite, this includes:
- Older persons (over 70),
- Pregnant women,
- People with underlying medical conditions, including immunocompromised.
Increased Health and Safety at the Dropzone
- All attendants, including your supporters, must sanitize their hands and complete the contact tracing details on arrival at the dropzone. These will be provided on check-in.
- Staff will direct you to specific seating to assist with physical distancing.
- Spectators are asked to remain outside in the viewing area and away from operational areas wherever possible. Spectators must maintain 2 meters separation from other groups. Staff will assist with this.
- Jumpers must remain 1-2 meters from another group as much as possible during the briefing and on the ground. Our staff will assist with this.
- PPE will be made available on request, particularly if you are likely to be less than 1 metre from someone from another group. You are welcome to wear your own PPE as you see fit.
- Please don’t be offended if we don’t shake your hand, but air high fives are ok!
- In the aircraft we require that at least your buff is kept over your mouth and nose, your gloves remain on at all times. These will be provided.
- If any attendant displays symptoms, or are confirmed positive, for COVID-19 within 14 days of visiting us, you must contact us as soon as possible.
MOST OF ALL, KEEP CALM AND ENJOY YOUR SKYDIVE! WE CAN’T WAIT TO SHARE THIS LIFE-CHANGING ACTIVITY WITH YOU, EVEN IF THINGS DO LOOK A LITTLE DIFFERENT THAN USUAL. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO GET IN TOUCH WITH OUR FRIENDLY CREW.